Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...a couple of questions for you Mark What gains are expected on the 1.6 n/a, 1.6T and 1.5TD?And will the different modes be selectable from the steering wheel or from the existing mode switches on the dash?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UpRev is a system used to retune the car with the standard ECU.Mark has used it to retune my 370Z and get the most out of the car and the mods I have. With my tune I am able to select different engine maps using the steering wheel controls as I drive.Now this is now available for the JUKE - you lucky people!!!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a really clever system. It's all done via the ODBII connector and requires no hardware so everything looks totally standard. It's also 100% reversible.Part of the cost is the UpRev license but you can get the car set back to standard and reuse the license on your next car.My car has been totally transformed. It's better in every way. Mark knows his stuff!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks like we may need to use 3 different systems , the N/A cars will be Uprev , the DIG T cars will be tuned with EcuTek and the Diesel cars will either be EcuTek or a evolutionchips remaps.The Uprev remaps will be £402-00 including full remapping on the dyno.The other systems I will be in touch as soon as I have prices.Mark
[email protected] M/S2012-03-25 22:54:36

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would recommend Abbey Motorsport - they really do know what they're doing.They only an hour from me - so about 1.5 hours from the channel tunnel. Go on, you know you want to!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Dig T cars will be EcuTek price will be £495-00 inc vat tuned on our dyno/There will be an option to E tune your car using a EcuTek Pro ECU cable for £240-00 inc vat for the cable,The E tune will cost £375-00 inc vat, once the map is uploaded, this will also enable you to datalog the car and allow us to tweak your map. Also look at CEL ( check engine light) faults and turn off the CEL after the problem has been sorted; This will NOT allow you to self tune thou only upload Abbey maps.The N/A car will be £402-00 inc vat using Uprev software tuned on our dyno.Again we can supply a cable to allow you to data log the car parameters , up load tweaked maps and look and erase CEL. If you require a cable for a NA car the pricing works out a little different , you buy a cable with a license on upload our supplied map then we can datalog the car to ensure a perfect tune. This will cost £375-00 inc vat, This will NOT allow you to self tune thou only upload Abbey maps. Any questions ask away.

[email protected] M/S2012-06-19 14:09:32

1 - 16 of 16 Posts