Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nige, one of the regulars on Longy's Run2 adventures, is organising a one day event on the 11th May.You can be assured a day of fun, silliness and nice driving followed by an evening of fun, silliness and eating and drinking!Here is the info...QuoteOk guys here it is...the UK's premier one day driving event will take place on May 11th 2013 around the counties of Worcs and Herefordshire.The start point will be the Premier Inn car park at Hagley (Birmingham Road,Hagley, DY9 9JS)It will be a maximum point event with challenges.The finishing point...or where we get to eat drink and sleep will be the Premier Inn at Hereford (Holmer Road,Holmer,Herefordshire HR4 9RS)The current room rate is £60 and there are at least 12 rooms available as I write (14.3.12)Entry fee for the event has yet to be decided but all monies left over after any expenses are taken out will go to a charity, as it always does, which is yet to be decided.Please express your interest and book the Hereford hotel asap.NigeThere is a £10 entrance fee and any profits will go to a Cancer charity.If you want to go then add your name here and I will pass on the info to Nige

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kats wrote:Would have loved to go, but we fly to Crete on the 9th, have fun. I am happy to donate entrance fee tho anyway let me know how x
It's a shame you and John can't make it. I think you have a good excuse though!Thanks V much for the donation Kats. You're a diamond!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.