Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as I had to wait at the dealers today for an hour thought I would have a nose around first thing I saw was a poster offering people the Dark knight rises on blueray if you test drive a JukeI didnte read all the text but I assume name and address need to be handed over. Also not sure how long its on for or been on for.Another thing all the Jukes in the showroom were wearing Continental tyres, Now these were the preserve of the 4wd cars but are now on allthe latest connect system was in alll the Jukes on display, so much for phased in over a few months and last this hideous stripe kit retail £119.00 I can't see to many being sold I saw it in red but here is one in white
Deks2013-02-23 11:10:50

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the stripes are awful and I wish Nissan would consult those in the know before coming up with stripes for the Juke anyone remember the last effort

Deks2013-02-22 22:02:29

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
What a coincidence. I went to my dealer today and saw a back Juke with the red stripe. It didn't look quite so bad in the flesh as it does in that pic.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Our loan car (Note n-tec) has Continental tyres as did the Nismo in the showroom. Hope they put them on our car as I am a big fan of the brand and have had fantastic wear out of them on past cars.

·
Registered
790 Posts
the continentals are great , we get them on the qashqai and they have a fantastic grip and just last and last im still on my original set after 3 years and 25,000 miles and the rears look brand new still and the fronts are about 50% worn so i cant knock them for durability

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have got the Continental tyres on my Tekna but no armrest and the old connect..had the sales person told me it was getting a bit of an up-date i would have hung on those extra couple of weeks. not too pleased about that really

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oldbloke wrote:I have got the Continental tyres on my Tekna but no armrest and the old connect..had the sales person told me it was getting a bit of an up-date i would have hung on those extra couple of weeks. not too pleased about that reallyI think thats why they don't OB otherwise the production line will come to a halt,One good thing if they are putting in the armrest as standard it maydrop the price for those wanting to retro fit them

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
When I ordered the Nismo the sales man mentioned they were selling off the iPhone/ iPod docking station from £89 to £36 I think but I have the iPhone 5 with the new lightening connector so no good to me although looking at the ministry of sound one in the showroom they looked a neat little extra

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
IMHO it seems odd for a car company to make a phone connector since it can all be done via BlueTooth nowadays. I guess the iPhone4 dock was a one-off for the Ministry Juke and you won't see anything like it again.I would say the price drop is due to the fact that it no longer supports the current phone model.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Paul_S wrote:I would say the price drop is due to the fact that it no longer supports the current phone model.and the fact no one bought them pretty much like the ministry of sound

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi deks,those stripes are ridiculous, i was in the dealers again yesterday (friday)and still on the same merry go round.sunderland have sent an email to the dealer stating that the nismo stripes and armrest are available,so why have they not sent you the order codes and the costs involved, or is this information governed by the official secrets act(sorry don't like it when someone throws a spanner in my works).so they have seen evidence that i can obtain these stripes and i have a nice email from the supplier.so they have till tuesday to come up with something.then plan "B" will be revealed,if push comes to shove I can live without the armrest.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gadget when it comes to accesories I have found that both Glyn Hopkin and Holdcroft are excellent at helping. When I asked for prices for the Nismo parts like bumper etc Glyn hopkin supplied the figures but had to go direct to Nissan for prices as Nismo part numbers and prices were not on the system so maybe this is the problemI ve heard these parts are now available so hopefully all will be well next week.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi deks,me thinks i need to chill .i like to plan things out in advance and get organised especially after what my cardiologist told me but thats another story.i'm just glad that you have heard from another source these items are available,because i was beginning to think someone was telling me porkies, so will let it ride for a while longer and see what happens.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts