Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IN the spring 2012 a couple of us are flying off to see a good friend known to us as CCI am sure we will have a great long week end and would like to see more poeple there so if you want to go here are the dateswe fly out 1st April and return on the 4th from Gatwick to Saltzburg where we will be picked upthe hotel we are staying at is Berghotel Ramsau, Holzengasse 16 · Ramsau, Bayern, Germany · 83486Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Berghotel-Rehlegg/107705919250447Obviously we won't be in our Jukes although I think we plan to borrow somones why we are thereapparently we will be very active over the 4 days with lots of trips and tours plannedif you fancy a weekend away drop us a message and we will put you in touch with CC
Deks2011-12-23 08:47:30

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hot blobs are Australian white wine with a teaspoon of sugar hot water and a slice of lemon,they are the white version of the mulled wine and sold in the North in yate's wine lodges

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh dear, I think I may be some trouble next month just had a large glass of wine with the wife over dinner and now feeling a little tipsy not good
Deks2012-02-14 18:20:59

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kats wrote:Lightweight, get in training now...... Sorry I am afraid I have to confess we are both extreme lightweightsand doubt things will improve that much except a possible celebration drink

·
Registered
158 Posts
OH sneeky!! I was not aware of this thread.Of course people are welcome to come.I think there will still be snow but the temperature will be higher than it is now. Actually it warmed up to -5 which meant loads of fresh powder snow which was really fun to drive in today in me Dig!(What was that about borrowing a Juke)?Really looking forward to a great few day with you all when you come. Dont forget, there will be a champaigh reception in our Renault Master mini bus :)Wooly pants? Not in our hotel please.I suppose in summer when we typically get 35 to 40 degrees the knotted hankies witll come out too?

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.