Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a bit of a long shot but if anyone has a low entry trolley jack they don't need, I'd be interested. I'm fed up with driving the Zed onto wooden blocks so I can get a jack under it I missed one like this on ebay a few days ago so something similar would be great.Thanks

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, in the end I got this one for a bargain price from ebay. It certainly looks good but I'll tell you if it doesn't work when I try it out

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I hope so. I got this one over some others because it also had the highest lift. My current jack barely gets the Juke's wheels off the ground!!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SJukeF wrote:This is worth a read:http://www.britishrally.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37370&hilit=low+jackI think it is the same jack. If so, I would not have much confidence in it.
Thanks for posting the link but I need to register to see that article. Is there a picture or ebay link in it that might show which jack it is? If not, then I will just register to read the thread.Now I'm worried

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just checked and they are talking about a Clarke jack, I haven't a clue who makes mine! It looks solid enough though - obviously I will take care and not do something stupid like get under the car unless it's on axle stands.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.