Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone else get water comeing out from behind the panels on the front doors when washing or in the rain. when I open them water comes out , pull the inside panel slghtly the water pours out ?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
this was mentioned when I went to the factory funnily enough, water willl always get into the door no matter what rubber seals are in place it will still run down the glass and into the door cavity it does have holes in the bottom of the door to allow it to drain out. That said if you are pulling the door card off slightly and water is gushing out then I would suggest this isnt quite right and might be worth a chat with the dealer.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I had this problem with a Renault Megane a couple of years ago, seal was replaced but it still did it. It turns out I have a slight slope on the driveway, reversed it in instead and problem solved.....

Go figure

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I've noticed that when I wash the car, water collects in the rubber seals at the top of the door. When you open the door the water shoots out over you. Note to self - open the door slower when it's wet!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
tk juke wrote: does anyone else get water comeing out from behind the panels on the front doors when washing or in the rain. when I open them water comes out , pull the inside panel slghtly the water pours out ?

AT THE DEALERS......
"tk Juke was right. There's definately more water getting in than there should be."
" You don't think he's leaving the widow open when it's raining, do you ?"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts