Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all,

There is an app called Waze, some of you might already have it, it's basically a sat nav but with some some extra functions such as reports on the road, for instance if there is an RTC you can actually log it and it will show up on the navigation, plus if your driving towards it you can avoid the area, you can put road conditions in such as traffic jams again this will show up straight away.
I have started a group called "Juke Owners", have a look and see what you think, I find this sat nav a fantastic addition when I'm driving around as people report where police area sitting but also other stuff that we could avoid.

Plus it's a free app.

JOW

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Juke of wellington wrote:
I have started a group called "Juke Owners", have a look and see what you think, I find this sat nav a fantastic addition when I'm driving around as people report where police area sitting but also other stuff that we could avoid.
JOW

The Search doesn't find Juke Owners

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ctrdetailing wrote: we just found out it will only show groups within a 62 mile range of your location so all members should create the same name group and members in there area can then join each others

Dam didn't realise that, as CTR says above, at least then we can see when we are in each others areas.

Thanks for looking

JOW

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.