Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. As topic says,
Can anyone tell me the weight of the juke. I know it says so on the door frame but looking today it had
4 different weights ranging from 800KGs to just under 3 tones.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that old man. Then what is the weight of 2987odd KGs listed on the door?
The reason I ask is because Im cheap. No way am I buying a jack and struts from Nissan.
Am gonna borrow them from a friend. Need them so I can remove two wheels at a time to paint them haha

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Acenta Premium Digi-T
Weight and Capacities
Fuel tank capacity 46 litres
Gross vehicle weight 1735 kg
Luggage capacity - seats down 550 litres
Luggage capacity - seats up 251 litres
Max loading weight 449 kg
Max roof load 75 kg
Max towing weight - braked 1200 kg
Max towing weight - unbraked 663 kg
Unladen weight 1286 kg

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the car is 1286 KGs but can go up to a max of 1735?
Very technical haha. But I'm still at a loss of what the big number is
Thanks ratty

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
big number i THINK IS MAX with load in Jack wise any trolley jack will lift the Juke and to be honest just about any jack will one thing make sure you put some stands under it while its in the air.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Deks, I wanted to make sure if the weight as a standard jack tends to be 2tonne.
My four numbers are
1- 960
2- 830

I play to only use the jack to lift the car. Then use the braces or struts what ever they called to support the car when the wheels are off

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
in theory a 2 tonne jack can lift the whole weight of the Juke but you will either be lifting 1/4 or 1/2 maxdepending on how you lift the car so you will have no problem. My 2 tonne jack can lift the front off the ground easily.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's perfect. Ill buy a half decent 2T from halfords. Now to find a wheel spanner to get the nuts off haha

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
My cheap Halfrauds jack picked it up but only just high enough to take the wheels off. I would advise making sure you get a jack that lifts up a decent height.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
It is a 2 tonne Halfords one. I bought it a long time ago. I just cheked their website and I am not sure if it's the short wheel base one or the other.All I can say is that I used it on the jacking point under the sill and at it's highest it only just lifted the corner up enough to get the wheel off the floor once the suspension travel had been taken up.The DIG-T suspension might not travel so far (????) so you might have less trouble.If you get the Halfords one definitely don't get the short wheel base jack as it doesn't lift as high as the normal 2 tonne one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts