Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wifes new 1.5 Tekna is being delivered to our house by the lease company next week and I just wanted to check what I should expect to find in the car:Wheel repair goo and compressor?SD memory card?Anything else (apart from service book instruction manual) do you get a wheel lock key?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong, but if I understand right the AWD comes with a spare (space saver) jack and brace etc. but otherwise it's gunk and a pump....

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
CR4ZYHORSE wrote:I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong, but if I understand right the AWD comes with a spare (space saver) jack and brace etc. but otherwise it's gunk and a pump....that is correct CH. I meant to follow up on the post mentioning the spare myself as that can be misread and making members believe they will get a spare so to clarify the only Juke model that comes with a spare is the 4WD although I need to clarify exactly whats in the boot of a Nismo

·
Registered
542 Posts
Kid Groucho wrote:My wifes new 1.5 Tekna is being delivered to our house by the lease company next week and I just wanted to check what I should expect to find in the car: Your smile / grin and you finally get in.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Deks wrote: CR4ZYHORSE wrote:I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong, but if I understand right the AWD comes with a spare (space saver) jack and brace etc. but otherwise it's gunk and a pump....

that is correct CH. I meant to follow up on the post mentioning the spare myself as that can be misread and making members believe they will get a spare

so to clarify the only Juke model that comes with a spare is the 4WD
although I need to clarify exactly whats in the boot of a Nismo

I can confirm that the 4wd Nismo comes with a spare, not the gunk

Not sure about the 2wd, but thinks its gunk with that one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts