6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right, there have been loads of statements about what niggles us and what
could be improved on the facelift. So if you can list what you would
like to see here then I will collate these and forward them to Nissan so
they can pass them on to relevant dept and discuss itCan
I just say all the points below are valid and some are important
omissions in my view but remember if Nissan adds all of this to the base
car you know what will happen to the priceI have now highlighted what I think are the main things what does everyone else thinkfrom memoryilluminated window switchesrear passenger compartment lightingglove box lightboot storage compartment/rear passenger compartment 12v socketheight adjustable passenger seatadded by requestHeated Wing Mirrorsfactory fitted sunroofpanoramic roofLED lights front and rear.roof rails quick clear screencolour co ordinated interior to exteriormore exterior coloursspare as standardother points for Nissan to note6th gear across the range inc all petrol modelsDiesel 4wd manual 4wdstart- stop technologyparcel shelf needs mod its a pain to remove refit

·
Registered
493 Posts
JukeofYork wrote:I broke one of the screws on the parcel shelf so it's stored in the garage. The bonus side is, I've got more boot space.
next to the,no gc,this is the time of good will to all men and its so unfair,not all post men are the same,you have seen joy,but have you seen who delivers our mail,no,ask the wife,if kats saw him she would move to cleckheaton

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I discovered yesterday that Nissan actually do read posts on forums and were actually aware of this thread and do seem to take on board some of the concerns of us owners, the chap I was talking I said about how putting kids in the back was a nightmare trying to belt them up as its so dark and he agreedas he has a small child aswell and has first hand experience. So hopefully when they bring out the facelift or mk2 they will address the issues. So if anyone has anything to add to the list put down.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
illegalhunter wrote:xenon headlightsOH yes most definitely reminds me must find out what bulbs someone has as I have night breakers and they told me theirs were better.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I've got the nightbreakers too, a nice improvement over original , but my side lights and drls have a blu-ish tint and it looks odd.. Went to Halfords last week and had the guy outside to look , he recommended the Halfords Super Brilliance with so called blue tint on a BOGOF, got them home and they were exactly the same as the Osrams. Looked on Amazon and the Phillips and Osram blues haven't got great write ups, so don't know where to go really, other than HiDs or some illegal blues??
Oh yeah , off topic again above, what could be improved, I like a permanent snowflake warning below 3 instead of oC flashing for one minute onlyJukeov2012-12-06 22:46:34

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Yeah, that warning is rather pathetic. In fact, I'd like the info centre from my wife's Mitsubishi ASX instead of the Juke's - much more useable info.

Would also be good to be able to choose specific extras rather than a whole pack.

1 - 20 of 219 Posts