Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Okay, so the Dig-T drinks petrol even faster than a JOG member downs alcohol, but it cheers me right up on the way to work and gets me home that bit faster, so I'm still loving it!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You think your DIG drinks fuel you should try my diesel currently reading a whopping 39mpgmind you have to say if I don't get the Nismo in January I will buy another diesel as I dont like the n/a petrol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Plain old Petrol CVT Tekna I'm afraid. Never have been a lover of diesel, so steered well clear when I was looking at Jukes

·
Registered
185 Posts
My DIG T does 33mpg so not dire, but not great

·
Registered
542 Posts
Had a Diesel Ranger, every time I filled it up either I could not find pvc gloves or there wasn't any to be had. Always left the forecourt with hands stinking of diesel. Went back to a petrol engine. Tc

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
T c wrote:Had a Diesel Ranger, every time I filled it up either I could not find pvc gloves or there wasn't any to be had. Always left the forecourt with hands stinking of diesel. Went back to a petrol engine. Tc
I have that problem at Tesco putting 99 ron in the Zed. It seems Tesco put the 99 ron next to the diesel pump.That should teach me not to go Shell and get V-Power! Their's is at the opposite end of the pump.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kats wrote: Rattly wrote: My DIG T does 33mpg so not dire, but not great A dig-t is meant to be driven, my aim is to get it under 30 I can do under 30 mpg in my diesel, easy

·
Registered
158 Posts
LOL I experienced this in April. We should rename Kats.

Kel'Juke wrote: Okay, so the Dig-T drinks petrol even faster than a JOG member downs alcohol, but it cheers me right up on the way to work and gets me home that bit faster, so I'm still loving it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Kats wrote: Rattly wrote: My DIG T does 33mpg so not dire, but not great A dig-t is meant to be driven, my aim is to get it under 30
Try a 50 mile journey with stretches through villages but hitting the A3 going the other way from all the London bound traffic so plenty of opportunity to open the Dig right up, like up Butser Hill at XXX speeds, really sucks down the fuel! Even on the super unleaded brands I'm getting less than 30, but who cares!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I suppose I will be treated like an outcast after this, but I can honestly say, with hand on heart, that I have not the slightest idea what my Red Baron does to the litre/gallon?? I only know after almost a year of absolutely trouble free motoring (crossing everything that doesn´t hurt) I still look forward to every opportunity to jump into the driver´s seat. I don´t mean always drive it either, just looking at all bits fascinates me!! Best vehicle I ever had, bar none!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts