Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seem to have missed placed my wheel brace and what ever else goes with it,[if i am honest i never checked when we bought the car]i have the toeing eye,but thats all,what else should i have and where can i get them from.always remembering that i am a oap,and the chancellor is taxing me to the hilt,help please.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Gc if you have a 2wd you are only supplied with the tow eye and a can of foam you have no need for a wheel brace as you have no spare to fit if required. I myself have a spare wheel that I sourced a used Jack from an xtrail and a wheel brace the type you can buy from Halfords adjustable length with 4 different size sockets that you can attach on the end

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
c heers people,i have the 2wd,and i have the toeing eye and the can of foam so problem solved,

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
I got an unused spare wheel/tyre from ebay for a jeep cherokee (£20), fixing kit (Can't remember the price, but cheap from Holdcrofts), 1.5 ton scissor jack from ebay also (about £10) and I had a wheel brace and bar kicking around from a 2000 Micra I used to own - the jack and wheel brace fit/clip perfectly into the spaces provided in the plastic tray.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I said I was going to buy some bits to get a kit together but I still haven't got round to it...

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
just keep an eye on ebay.I've also got a stop'n'go tyre pluggef kit, I'd only use the spare tyre if all else fails.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Yes, I should probably set up email alerts. Every time I go on ebay I end up buying something, just not this!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts