Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spent an hour cleaning the Juke but really not done the wheels properly.Been looking at the cleaning fluids and now totally confused.Anyone able to recommend something serious that will clean the muck off the inner/back of the wheel as well as the front?

·
Registered
790 Posts
theres loads available , if you dont clean them very often then poorboys spray and rinse is heavy duty and will eat through anything in minutes , also i always use iron-x , this removes brake dust thats stuck to the rims

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I find it frustrating I can't get my hand between the spokes to clean the inside of the wheel.I can manage it on the Zed and do it despite the black wheels

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Kats wrote:You need to get the mrs to do it, smaller hands ........That's a good idea, I'll ask her. Somehow I think not though... I do love a woman with small hands...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Supagard Products are renowned for being a quality product.

Why not give them a try for your wheels?
Comes with a little brush for all the nooks and crannies!

Supagard Wheel Cleaner

Glyn Hopkin Online Parts Shop

E-mail: [email protected]

GH Parts Online2012-04-05 15:43:10

·
Registered
147 Posts
I can help but read the supagard quote and smile!I've been using wolfs decon gel, I spray it on and leave for 15mins then use and ez detail brush and and some water and they come of a treat.It helps if you do a deep clean then apply a sealant this will make maintenance even easier.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts