Been looking on rim style for alloys,
As the juke still new there's no listing for juke sizes ie te off set pcd,
An anyone shed any light.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Cheers very, ta

I'm looking at various black with red highlight options ;-)

Not sure she who has the final say would be too chuffed with the ride on 19s, but as the nismo comes on 18s anyway, should be able to get away with that.
Plus I could swap the tyres straight over, which would be a bonus :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
hi ttdegs,, have a look at my pics on here, i have 19s on mine, 5x114.3,,kei evos, all 8,5 with 235/40/19s, a looked long and hard for decent wheels with a red tint in and these are by far the best ones on the market, give me £400 and you can have them with the spacers and the red locking nuts which in total was over £1300.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Pretty sure the setup above is 19x8.5j ET30, but if so, I am unsure what size spacers are being run and why, unless its for caliper clearance.Just found that the Nismo rims are 18x7j but have no confirmation of offset as yet.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
--DaRk-AnGeL-- wrote: Pretty sure the setup above is 19x8.5j ET30, but if so, I am unsure what size spacers are being run and why, unless its for caliper clearance.

Just found that the Nismo rims are 18x7j but have no confirmation of offset as yet.

Showing my ignorance here - 7j meaning 7" wide?

The ones I'm looking at are 18x7.5, but seems to fit the existing tyres - apparently...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ok... so Nismo tyre spec is 225/45/R18 Y XLTTDegs:18x7.5j aftermarket wheels will be absolutely fine with the standard tyres. You are essentially putting a 6.35mm further stretch to either sidewall, which is nothing that would cause an issue.We
just need to find out the Offset of the Nismo Wheel and the Aftermarket
Wheel to see how they compare as to how they will sit on the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Star you are, cheers

Edit
And your new thread answered my next question too - how to take the offset into consideration TTDegs2013-04-16 22:27:01

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Having been forced to remove a wheel due to an Allen key in the tyre...

I took the opportunity to at least grab the silver lining and get some pics!

So it would appear that 47 is indeed the magic number

1 - 20 of 21 Posts