Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,,, i have been up and down the last couple of month about selling my parts on my juke,,,, so finally decided to let them go,,, would like to see it all go in a package deal,,, they all still on the car but can remove straight away,,,,,,make your juke stand out 19 kei evo wheels and tyres with x2 brand new tyres with no kerbing to alloys,,,,these wheels turn heads everywhere, also come with the red wheel nuts, and the 4 spacers,,, new are over £1300 l/e/d umbro rear lights which i believe was the first member on here to buy,which look really well, paid £275 couple of month ago. 1.5 diesel tuning chip, with was over £200 fitted which can be turned up and down for mpg or torque or both. k&n air filter panel, paid £40 hecko wind deflectors front and back, paid £30 also red wing mirror caps, paid £100 my pics are on here for those who are interested,,, looking to make your juke stand out from the rest,wanting a quick sale everything for £700 and not going any lower as this is give away price.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I know its easier to sell as bulk but you may have more luck selling it seperately rather than a packagewhy you selling them changing direction??? Can say the rear lights look great I have them on mine

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if a get any offers on things i will think about it deks just dont want to be left with anything,, hence i think the price is reasonable,,,, first to see the wheels will buy them, pictures dont do them any justice,,,,a want to start my funds to see if a can afford the nismo

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Not another Nismo, just had a friend message me to say they were off to the dealers this week for a Nismo I will be the only one running around without one at this rate.Yes I think its a bargain for the lot Is the Nismo on the scheme now???

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a really want to sell as a package as dont want to be left with anything,,if you want to make an offer i will think about it as i know these lights will sell straight away as i no there is only a hand full of people with them, i would like to sell all the parts within the next week and a half so any offers will be considered,

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have still got the lights mate but have had lots of interest for them as there is only 2 sets over here and a dont think deks will sell his,,,,but i have just advertised my wheels online yesterday so soon as i sell them i will let u no about the lights,,

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
soon as wheels have gone will get me lights,superchip,air filter, wind deflectors,off the car and let u guys no,,then depending what i get for me wheels will determine what i can accept for the rest,,,,,,, i am also up to swaps if anything is of interest to me

1 - 20 of 58 Posts