Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Nissan run an improvement programme for all of its dealers and are keen for feedback from customers who are taking a vehicle into the dealer for its annual service. There is an incentive for doing this for Nissan. If you are interested in this and would like more info could you please email me [email protected] and I will give you the information you will require.This isnt unique to Juke Owners so if you own another Nissan model or indeed know of someone else who does please get in touch.This thread is locked to prevent replies you will have to email me for info or you can use the pm system if you are a paid member

Deks2012-10-22 17:13:06

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just thought I would bring this back up with new members joining and having just been on their site they are currently looking for people in the Oxford area Should also say that in my comms in the past this is an ongoing situation so it may be worth registering with them for the future mystery-shoppers.co.uk

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am just browsing the mystery shoppers website the Nissan service is still on going as of last month they were looking for people in these areasCurrently available in:
Andover,
Ashford,
Ballasalla,
Barnsley,
Birmingham,
Blackburn,
Bradford,
Bridgend,
Bury,
Bury St Edmunds,
Cwmbran,
Derby,
Didcot,
Dolgellau,
Dumbarton,
Dunfermline,
East Kilbride,
Forres,
Glasgow,
Guernsey,
Halifax,
Hexham,
Inverness,
Jersey,
Kings Lynn,
Letchworth,
Loughborough,
Louth,
Malton,
Middlefield,
Mill Hill,
Morecambe,
Morriston,
Neyland,
Oxford,
Perth,
Pontypridd,
Pwllheli,
Richmond,
Ryde,
St Saviour,
Swindon,
Wakefield,
Warwick,
Wincanton.worth registering on th site you can get £50 towards your service or an extra wad of cash if you are not paying

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Woo - do I need to register, or can I do this direct. I've just taken my car in for service to Letchworth and I'd happily give feedback.

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
bugger! Presume they aren't interested in asking for my opinion on the service experience then.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
acrorat wrote: TTDegs wrote: Hmmm.
Pontypridd is just down the road from me!

Used to be for me, many years ago!

We may have passed on the M4
I've been here - Cardiff / Ponty area - for about 25 years now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.