Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO TO TO THE FORUM SO PLEASE EXCUSE ME IF I HAVE POSTED IN THE WRONG AREA,JUST ORDERED MY NEW JUKE WHITE TEKNA DIESEL RED INTERIOR.I HAVE PART EXCHANGE MY FORCE RED ACENTA PREMIUM PACK WITH SPOILER BUT NOTICED ON THE WEBSITE ON THE NEW DOWNLOAD BROCHURE NISSAN IS GOING TO DO A WHITE INTERIOR WITH WHITE STITCHED SEATS FOR THE TEKNA ONLY NICE THINK ITS THE ONE FROM THE SHIRO OR MINISTRY OF SOUND ONE.SAYS MID 2013 TOLD MY DEALER I WILL WAIT A FEW WEEKS EVEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS BUT CANT EVEN ORDER ONE ON SYSTEM NISSAN CUSTOMER SERVICES (HAHA) DONT KNOW ASKED ME TO GO TO DEALER DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT WAITING FOR AN ANSWER BACK FROM E-MAIL.REALLY WANTED THE WHITE ONE DEALER SAYS NO IDEA OF RELEASE AND COULD TAKE MONTHS TO GET ONE WHEN THEY DO ,SO TOOK THE RED INTERIOR AGAIN TODAY, MAY JUST GET ME MATE TO WRAP THE RED PARTS AND CENTRE CONSOLE INSTEAD. NISSAN YOU TEASE

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Welcome, cant say I have any knowledge of the white interior. I t doesnt figure on the spec update I havebut that doesnt mean it wont happen. NCS would be able to help its not with in their remit to be fair to them its a future event not a current one. The dealer wont be able to order something that doesnt exist as it wont have an order code and given all the recent grief with changeover orders I wouldnt want torun the risk I Have had a chat about Storm white across the range and that is supposed to be MID 2013 but I was advised may not happen this year so the interior could go the same way

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Jerome44, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The white interior is advertised in the e brochure if you download it from the Nissan website red or silver interior for all black for n Tec white available mid 2013 for tekna models Nissan customer service have no idea when it will be on system

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No reply from customer services not to worry ,ordered my tekna in white going to get some nice strips down the side also going to order some grill inserts from customgrills.com anybody else used them how do you post pic so I can show strips

1 - 12 of 12 Posts