Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would like to own a pair of Sprayed L.E.D mirror covers? they are professionally sprayed in FORCE RED. ready to fit and wire up they were supplied to the forum by member last mins. He sells these on ebay he supplied them in return for a review of them on the forum which is what I would like the person who takes them to do for us aswell as last mins. I paid to have these sprayed properly as it was my intention to fit them to my car, but that car was then sold and I dont want to fit them to the new one.Sadly they are not supplied with wiring instructions although there are a couple of posts elsewhere saying which connectors to connect to. Anyway these are available to any member of the forum all i ask is that :1 you cover the cost of postage £82 you write a review of product and fitment for all3 you make a £'s contribution to the forum funds bearing in mind that to buy these is over £100 and then they need paintingPM OR POST here details
Deks2013-04-16 20:54:32

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ctrdetailing wrote:im looking forward to the results iceman what worries me is iceman has to get mrs Iceman to change the bulbs because he couldnt do italong with the wind deflectors. Now he's up for wiring lets just hope when he's finished the indicators go and not the wipers

·
Registered
838 Posts
Wow, that was quick.. Seen this earlier and thought, right tomorrow I'm gonna have a good hard look and see if I think I can do it and make an offer.......right colour as well. Never mind, good luck Iceman, sounds like its gonna be fun

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Guys a bump for this. renewed interest in these covers prompted me to ask iceman wellkats if she was ever going to get round to fitting them to icemans car but as a replacement is on the cards its unlikely so they are once again available under the same terms as in the first post so if anyone is interested drop me a line

1 - 14 of 14 Posts