Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI alli have set up a meet set this summer at wicksteed park in the midlands the date is saturday 14th july this will be a joint nissan meet for all nissan owners clubs to attendso far we have definate yes's from:the qashqai clubthe juke clubthe juke owners group (you guys and gals)the cube clubthe almera clubthe note clubclub nissan the meet will be at wicksteed park as this is central and we had a great time there at the last meet , its a stunning park with everything you could want from rides for the kids to food outlets and even bars i will co-ordinate this meet with the other clubs and hopefully it will be a great day for all with no doubt a bit of banter this should be a great day and i have also contacted nissan gb and they have agreed to participate in this meet im really looking forward to meeting all the members from our partner clubs and this should be a great day for all this is the wicksteed park website for those that have never been there http://wicksteedpark.co.uk/parks-and-grounds.aspx its a great park with something for everyone im hoping we can get 50+ cars from all the forums (with hopefully 100+members and family attending) but the more the merrier more details will follow UPDATE:The meet is now officially booked at wicksteed , there was a £100 charge to book the field for our joint meet , i managed to get that reduced to £60 and we have covered that cost from qashqai club funds so no cost will need to be passed onto you's all you pay is £6 entrance fee (for your car) to enter the parkwe have so many irons in the fire now for this day that even if only half pan out it will be a great day indeed start adding your names if you wish to attend

Deks2012-07-06 22:31:06

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
total lists so far from the clubs attendingJUKE OWNERS GROUP

Normal

false
false
false

EN-GB
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

deks
Kat
iceman
acrorat
paul_s
Juke of York
Tk Juke
Rocks703
Sue M
Lizjuke60
meage-byte

Qashqai clubcraigfishin (+2)frankie (+1)tovarish (+ 3, wife and kids)buggs2Fee (+2)Highwayman (+3) campin the week endAffman (+3 ?)Mini_Mad_Paul(+1)CraigQQ(on my lonely own!! craigy no mates)w1zzerandspenka (+1) (provisionally)G5 BOY (subject to availability)Begardat6 + 1 (+ the dog?)500GEE (+1)Brainzzz +2 (dependant on date)GSX600FMANCaz & Mo (subject to date and availability) & maybe 1 little dogericos +1 & 2 dogs (possibly, depending on date etc)Theicetee (+1 adult +4 kids) Depending on date.Dick.argyle ( Plus her indoors ) ( provisionally )Bluesteel + 2 FriendsCowps + 4 (wife, kids and Sting)[Rabbin8 +Wife + rab the dogqashqaiman +1Cube Owners Club1. sticks2. RiSKee3. pault644. PeeShooter5. Eurobob6. Tazbert7. Mikey Mc8. CUBED9. kitteecube10 t33tle + 111 bookem12 Paul M13 brad14 vitt2Juke club .co.ukcapuccinnodanLazyJukesnout +3snowmanjuke sonthunder jukenissan nutter pauline nissan nutterwizard + mrs wizarddualstinger +2almera club1. edk2. winno3. chunky4. VVLwez5. Dysopath6. Samfud7. Tommo8. wolverine9. Stu-e10. Spyke11 samfud12 dysopathwowjust did the math already we have 66 nissan cars115 peopleand still growing

Deks2012-06-05 18:33:57

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
please add your names to this list if you havnt got it down elsewhere , just copy and paste the list below and add your names and how many are coming with youjuke owners club.comdeksKaticemanacroratpaul_sJuke of YorkTk JukeDeks2012-05-03 19:35:40

G

·
If anybody is looking to stay at a local hotel on the Friday &/or Saturday nights, you might need to look into it quickly as a lot of the hotels are starting to fill up. There's a Premier Inn at Northampton Bedford Rd/A428, The Lakes, Bedford Road, Northampton, NN4 7YD that is still taking bookings. Both nights for £76 at present. Lj2.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just another quick update , i now have confirmation that the official NissanGB events team will be attending this meet and bringing 100 goodie bags and some cars , hope to see you all there

ps , the goodie bags are juke orientated so that should please you guys , i thinks they have beachballs wristbands cups ect in them
ctrdetailing2012-03-24 09:30:13

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
ctrdetailing wrote:
j

ps , the goodie bags are juke orientated so that should please you guys , i thinks they have beachballs wristbands cups ect in them
crumbs not more wristbands and cups I just binned 20 cups they gave me from last year and I think I still have a dozen or so wristbands in the garage piled up next to all the old club stuff I never managed to sell.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts