Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12 days to go until the BIG Nissan event.Anyone with ideas or suggestions to make the day more fun let them be known here.There is plenty to do in the park but hoping we can all get together for a drink and chat.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
This weekend I will be detailing the car in preparation. I'll obviously need to clean it again before the meet but at least it will be properly clean underneath!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have allocated next week to clean the Juke up workshop is clear of all other jobs Deb can use the 206 for the week while I clean the Jukelets just hope i do a better job than I did last year

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Thankfully I can clean it under the Z-Port (tm) [my car port] whatever the weather.If the worst comes to the worst Kats, jetwash yours off at a garage when you get close and I'll bring some cleaning stuff so we can shine it on site on the day

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ctrdetailing wrote: tempted to clingfilm the car to keep it looking its best on the ride down Now there's an idea I might have to follow suit on that one I have cleared the workshop of cars next week so I will be trying my best to make the car look goodnot sure I can live up to how it looked when you did it but will try

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
deano wrote:Anyone tell me costs etc of attending this one, fancy coming down and chatting to a few juke owners

Parking is £6 if you read the thread about the meet it tells you the cost of park entry (wristbands if required ) there is an offer on aswell think its buy one get one freebut to access the meet as far as I am aware its only £6 to park in car park then wander over to see usits a big Nissan meet many models attending and 2 Juke clubs so should be plenty of people for you to ask questions of

1 - 20 of 61 Posts