Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would ask if anyone would be up for having a regular meet in the Wiltshire area
Were in Swindon, but we don't mind a bit of traveling
Thanks in advance Keith

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, we seem to be getting a little interest in a Wilts/Dorset meet. Can I suggest, especially you Wilts owners, there has to be somewhere in the Salisbury plain area within the Warminster/Devizes/ Amesbury triangle suitable for a Sunday meet. Perhaps a few more owners can make the more the merrier.Cheers David.C.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all,
Hope you don't mind me taking the lead on this. How about a tour of Wiltshire (Salisbury plain) with Sunday lunch at Urchfont with various photo opportunities on route. The date I have in mind would be the 28th July.

Please add your name to the list if your interested and I will then make arrangement for the pub lunch nearer the event.

1) Greatsputnik (2 people)
2)
3)
4)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Paul. Lets meet in Devizes Market Place (it's free on Sundays) at approx 1030/1100 hrs. Would you be able to arrange a 50 or so miles tour ending up in Urchfont for lunch and take the lead on the tour from Devizes. On route I wonder if there is somewhere we can all park up together for a photo shoot.What do you think?.I will contact the Lambs Inn Urchfont nearer the time when we have more idea of numbers. David.C.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Autoglym, I and my better half have never been on a meet before either let alone trying to organise one!!. Look forward to meeting you. I am not bothered how many jukes turn up, but the more the merrier. Cheers David.C.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts