Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Year I noticed that my gear lever had wear on it at the top on the silver bit on the right hand side of it. At first I just assumed it was caused by rings but on closer inspection realised it wasnt it was just the way we hold the gear lever. This annoyed me a little as it clearly demonstrates the use of cheap material on the car. At the time the car was 5 months old and had less than 2000 miles on it Anyway I made it known to Nissan GB I wasnt happy and this wasnt acceptable and they got the lever replaced for me under warranty with no hassle what so ever Just posting this up as realised this topic wasnt covered on the forum.and seen on the net the problem is still affecting owners

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
JukeofYork wrote:Kats had better be careful, driving while weraing her knuckle dusters.
That remark was a lot more reserved than the one I was expecting!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
JukeofYork wrote:I must admit that ring and gear knob in the same sentance was very deserving of a more risque retort but I managed to fight the urge.
are we going soft[risque retort] in our old age joy,can:t keep it up any longer[risque retort],is the post man only ringing once[risque retort],are we only offering a second class delivery,[risque retort],its late and its been a hard day[risque retort],please feel free[risque retort]to continue at your own pace,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts