Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Liz and have had my Juke for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it. I got the silver one as it was in the showroom and I wanted it - like NOW - It is the Acenta with the Premium pack.I haven't driven it for the past 3 days as am snowed in, but can't wait to get out in it again.Look forward to joining in chats on the Forum.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Lizzie, welcome to the forum. Best not to say too much about the colour as I don't want to offend anyone but suffice to say i bet the dealer was glad to get shot of a silver one still could of been worse could have been white. Only kidding the juke in any colour is great.Mine isnt snowed it but it hasn't moved off the drive for 3 days either and won't be until all the roads are clear, we have a jalopy for these conditions.

·
Registered
663 Posts
hi Liz, welcome to the group,nothing wrong with the silver, my new Juke is silver when i get it. i dont blame you for leaving it where it is for the moment, im waiting for nissan to call me to say mine is ready to pick up and i keep thinking " not yet please", not til the snow has gone..happy motoring when you get the chance

1 - 15 of 15 Posts