Nissan Juke Forum banner

Haptic Blue Tekna 2013

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  wacked1970 
#1 ·
Hi all. I've just recently bought a Juke, Haptic Blue Tekna diesel. Loving the toys it comes equipped with. ( after having a basic Ford Focus)
I've been avidly reading many many posts on the forum. You all seem so helpful and know what your talking about.
So I hope maybe someone could answer a couple of questions please.
Firstly the spare wheel. Mine didn't come with one. Which seems to be the norm. Neither do I have a locking wheel nut. Is this because there's no spare ?
Secondly I'm thinking of some chrome accessories. What would be the best recommendation. Either plastic chrome or polished stainless steel ?
Thanks. ;)

#2 ·
Hi.
You should still have a locking wheel nut. As regard chrome accessories, my first Juke was Haptic blue and I had chrome parts on mine.
Look in the gallery for wha007 and you'll see some pics.

#4 ·
Hi Wha007 & Bernie.
Thanks for the replies. I've looked at the photos & the chrome really makes a difference. Think I'll ask santa. :D
As for the wheel nut. Just been & had a proper look. Guess what ! There it was. Clipped in the tray. Result.
Thanks again. I'm sure I'll have more queries.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.