Nissan Juke Forum banner

Lots of NEW Genuine Juke Accessories for Sale

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Addila 
#1 ·
I have a large amount of brand new Nissan Juke Accessories for sale if anyone is interested.

Pairs of Wing mirror covers facelift (with indicator in mirror) - in silver, blue, black, pearl white & Solid White £50
Pairs of Wing mirror covers pre facelift (no indicator) orange, black, silver, gray or solid white £50

Viper sports stripes in white - £100 (RRP £230)
Set of 4 Chrome side strips - £90 (RRP £165)
PRE FACELIFT - Headlight finishers in black - £40 (RRP £80)
PRE FACELIFT - Headlight finishers in white - £40 (RRP £80)
Heater/tweeter surrounds - gloss black - £25 (RRP £73)
Detroit red - Side strips and bumper protector £105 - RRP £185
PRE FACELIFT/ EARLY JUKE - Premium accessory kit in white (side strips, boot handle trim, mirror covers & Fog lamp finishers) £200 (RRP £380)

If there is anything of interest then please get in touch. All boxed, brand new with fitting instructions.
Cheers
Louise

See less See more
#3 ·
I am based in Rugby, Warwickshire and pick up is preferred. I am very easy to find just of Junction 1 of the M6.
Most of the items are small enough to be sent with Royal Mail but the side strips/premium kit are in rather large boxes and I would have to look at Couriers. Although I don't entirely trust them with such fragile items and the boxes they are in, are not really designed for posting.
Thanks Louise :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.