S/H Juke Parts Check Them Out :)

Nissan Jukes, Parts and Accessories For Sale
M-J

S/H Juke Parts Check Them Out :)

Post by M-J » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:56 pm

My juke has gone and finally found a bit of spare time to finally photograph and list a few bits that may be of interest to someone out there, so enjoy. :D

OK ... First off

Turret Caps ... Keep your front Suspension Turrets Rust Free with a set of theses. Should be fitted from New, but for some reason Nissan Knows Best!!! Supplied by the original site owner Deks .... a must for all Juke owners.

Genuine Nissan Part .... Only £5.00 the pair

Next from the USA at great expense and for the early Juke's only (due to the hole sizes) ....

A set of Custom CarGrills Front Grill Covers to help prevent stone damage to not only your Radiator but also your very exposed and as some have found out the hard and expensive way - your very, very vulnerable Intercooler!

This set of Three Grills is so simple to fit, and once in place not only looks the part but also gives you peace of mind which given the state of our roads these days is more a case of when not if?

Anyway these have 'done the job' on my Juke as evident by the stone chips to them (slight battle damage is evident - but not too 'In You Face') and will no doubt serve their next user admirably.

Bargain @ £30

Collection from Sussex [Just outside of Brighton]. I may be able to arrange postage (at cost) for smaller items but that would need to be discussed first. If interested contact me by PM or email my nephew by email (as shown in the attached photo.

Will also be listing several other items (as time allows) but please bear with me. My nephew has uploaded photos of all the bits to Flicker if you wish to check them out before hand and when contacting either myself or Oliver please be patient as with busy day jobs where we are both on call 24/7 there may be a slight delay in replying! Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Anyway photos can be viewed here >>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/150512130@N05/

Thanks,

M-J

Juke Grills 06.jpg

Juke Grills 05.jpg

Juke Grills 04.jpg

Juke Grills 03.jpg

Juke Grills 02.jpg

Juke Grills 01.jpg

Juke St Caps 02.jpg

Juke St Caps 01.jpg

Contact.jpg

Ex - Gun Metal AWD Tekna 1.6 DIG-T M-CVT [now no more :D ]       

Range Rover Sport 3.0 HSE Dynamic SVO MkII

M-J

Re: S/H Juke Parts Check Them Out :)

Post by M-J » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:43 pm

Note.... Custom CarGrills Front Grill Covers now ... SOLD :D

But just so you know - other items are still available (and listed elsewhere)
M-J :D
Ex - Gun Metal AWD Tekna 1.6 DIG-T M-CVT [now no more :D ]       

Range Rover Sport 3.0 HSE Dynamic SVO MkII

Return to “For Sale”