Nissan Juke Forum banner

Wine Rack Grill

11K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  Clarky 
#1 ·
Anyone know if these are available in the UK (without being three times the price they are in USA - abut $40)
Otherwise I'll get one of my US-based workmates to ship some over.....

#9 ·
Haha, thanks that answers my question actually (he said tactfully)😬
I have an idea that white micro-mesh would look kind of sexy in there, especially with a couple of matching surrounds on the fog lights. It would have to be prominent though, sitting forward in the recess.
Think I'll order some through a mate in the US and get them painted up before fitting. (I won't be going over until early next year myself).
I hate the way we get ripped so much for everything compared to the states. I can see me bringing a stack of Juke goodies back next year 😎

#13 ·
Deks wrote: funny you should say that I am just looking at what might be worth bringing back
just need to convince my parents to add a few bits to their container

Lightweight, especially if you dump the packaging, and you could bung 50% margin on top and sell em like hot cakes....
💰💰💰💰

#14 ·
i also looked into getting a set of these but as you say you can only get them from the USA and they are far to expensive..cant understand why nobody in this country dont make them or ever in China/Japan, that way they would be a lot cheaper. so i still have the 3 mighty holes

#17 ·
It's very nice - but as the saying goes - "Invisible to a blind man on a galloping horse" - sorry....
I will speak to some friends in the US and find out what it will cost to get some shipped over here.
Just had a couple of beers with a friend who is a painter - and he is ready to go with matching up the white for me....

#20 ·
I have ordered mine from the States due next week £31.00. if a stone goes through the water cooler Upwards of £800.00. I would rather spend £31.00 myself, I know halfords do the mesh But proper fixing kit is also supplied no bodge up go for it get a proper mod done of it

#21 ·
I have used steel speaker grilles.

They are cable-tied in on 6 points and will stop an Exocet missile

Nothing is visible from the outside, so I'm more than happy.

Only real problem is the cigarette buts which it seems to collect regularly

#23 ·
You ever noticed that whenever or wherever you stop on a motorway, if you look out the window, there are *** ends

I have a theory that by 2020 we won't need a central barrier on motorways - **** will do the job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.