Nissan Juke Forum banner

Help needed, forge idle Spring required asap

7K views 13 replies 2 participants last post by  Danielwhitt 
#1 ·
Hello,
Need a forge bov idle Spring as the one in ours snapped this morning while driving to work. The dilemma is, it's bank holiday weekend and we need the car for getting to work and no where is open to order or fetch one,.

So here's hoping, either the standard idle Spring that comes with the bov or a blue updated idle Spring, the smaller of the two.

Any help would be great and life saving of course.

Will meet and collect, lash cash as well.

#5 ·
Apparently they don't stock them, so I'm told. My only hope now is, I'm working tomorrow and have to travel past Gloucester, kinda hoping forge may be open on bank holiday Monday so I can pick up the Spring, which would be perfect. Unless someone comes to my rescue on here, or anyone has stock recirc valve I can buy from them.

#8 ·
Hello, thanks for your help, I appreciate it, I'm not on Facebook but if you can ask if anyone one has a idle Spring for a forge bov either standard silver one or a tuned blue one. Its the smaller of the two springs in the valve, It's for the 1.6 juke nismo or a stock recirc valve. I'm prepared to travel most places I can get to within a Few hours from Birmingham. I'm just desperate that's all.

#11 ·
Here's Gadget's reply I'm sorry but i cannot help you on this one as I don't deal with Forge only HKS as there appears to be to many issues with springs. I have the HKS on mine, bolt on then forget it. To be honest Forge are the only place to get the correct Spring "

#13 ·
If an HKS kit is an option for you then he says that the HKS comes with fitting kit and instructions as I don't keep these in stock the earliest I could get one is Tuesday and he could either collect It or it would be overnight courier.

#14 ·
Ok, thanks for all your help, I appreciate it, if it's gonna be a case of Tuesday or Wednesday either way, then I will just order a new Spring for it, and then look at alternatives, I would rather have a recirc valve in if I'm honest, because these bits we're
Fitted to the car when we bought it, I don't know if it's been mapped, or if the dump valve has been serviced, etc, all I know it' has a Miltec exhaust and a dump valve.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.