Nissan Juke Forum banner

Start/Stop

4K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  daveyrach 
#1 ·
Morning allMy start/stop system seems to have not wanted to work for the last two days, the A/C is always on and it worked before. No warning lights etc on the dash.I have been driving in normal as I have the P061A issue in Eco which is being sorted on Saturday but what other things could prevent it kicking in?

#2 ·
It shouldn't work when u have the blower turned or the rear demister as it relys on the charge of the battery to work. It does say in the manual about what situations it would/wouldn't work. For example, if you are stationary, if you take it out of gear, depress clutch and have got blower and rear demister off, then it should work. Doesn't matter what d-mode you're in!Also, your engine has to be adequately warm for it to start working too. That's just what I've figured out in first 3 weeks of ownership! Russ

#3 ·
When you say blower you mean fans right? I have had the A/C on auto since I've had it and the S/S has always worked while the fans are on. Never had to use the heated rear screen yet. Will have a gander at the manual when I get home.

#7 ·
Right, my wife uses the car on a daily basis and I had said to check the fans etc but she said they were on Auto etc. I got home checked the car and the fans were on 3/4, switched it back to AUTO drove down the road and it all worked, problem solved.

#8 ·
mines worked once , and who doesn't drive with out any fans on , the interior mists up easier than any car i've ever owned , so apart from stopping breathing , its fans all the way , specially in this weather , im having to either squeegee the windows before setting off ,or sit with the car idling for 5 minutes ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.