Nissan Juke Forum banner

Nismo Decals

22K views 61 replies 15 participants last post by  Lordharding 
#1 ·
I went into the local Nissan dealer to order a storm white Juke nismo and wanted the decals on the sides and the grey stripe shown in the concept picture. The guy wasn't sure if these were available does anyone know?

Deks2013-03-26 18:50:50

#53 ·
hi craigpj,when the nismo was released as a concept vehicle around all international motor shows it had roof /bonnet and side decals plus a strut brace plus a engine cover painted to match the mirror covers. what we eventually got was none of them and we have sent nissan emails phoned them suggested things to them all we get is the normal bog standard reply speak to your dealer parts dept.it has been along process but the stripes are now available in the uk.that is why you have not seen any outside of nissan apart from the ones for the normal juke. if you go to gadgets updated photo's you will see the decals on my nismo.once every thing is running smoothly with the decals i will work on the engine cover that will not be cheap but it will be exclusive.

#55 ·
hi deks,i see you had great time down at silverstone with the jukeride nice one have watched the video's.I have noticed there are no decals on any of nismo's that have been at various events recently.it appears these are non-existent,so this was my problem why did nissan tell the car journalists that the public could order the decals the strut brace and engine cover plus the engine management app and hardware which has been in development for ages. when i now know that the decals are now available although are not nissan oem.The strut brace is definately a no no having sent email enquiry to nismo japan who contacted nismo europe who phoned me to tell me it was not in there production line up as yet and putting an aftermarket one on would void my warranty if it caused corrosion problems.so in the concept they must have used one from a versa,leaf,or from another model as they readily available from the nismo catalogue which you can download you can also see further body parts for our nismo which we cannot purchase again.The engine cover is a bit of a problem which i hope to overcome in time it's not a quick fix.with regard to the management app and hardware usual reply from ncs have not got a clue don't bother us attitude contact your dealer parts dept they will be able to give you more information "how if you don't know".what hurts me the most is a lad from BELGIUM who sent me a very polite email to say he had seen the decals on my car and his dad was very disappointed that his new Nismo had not come with the decals on,as was on the concept and made an enquiry for details.so that says to me not only customers are being let down in the uk it is now stretching to europe as well."we are not alone in the quest for accessories".awaiting a reply from part-box with regard to juke nismo carmats.Sorry if this sounds like a rant it's not meant to be just bringing the members up to speed as to what is and what is not happening at the moment in the nismo world

#56 ·
Just had an email from Nismo Japan
The decals were a one off for the show which we knew anyway
Ignored my questions about the other bits so I have sent another email
I will talk to my man at the Nbo car show about a red engine cover
Carbon dipped
I already use his products on my Subaru so I'm happy to get him to make me a trial
Cover later on in the year
Gadget and the jog will beat Nissan and Nismo at their own game !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.