Nissan Juke Forum banner

Nismo Decals

22K views 61 replies 15 participants last post by  Lordharding 
#1 ·
I went into the local Nissan dealer to order a storm white Juke nismo and wanted the decals on the sides and the grey stripe shown in the concept picture. The guy wasn't sure if these were available does anyone know?

Deks2013-03-26 18:50:50

#4 ·
my understanding is the stripes exist but no one knows when or how to order themwhen the Nismo was first released for sale the stripes were not available to orderand it would appear from feedback this remains the case. Even though every promotional Nissan has the damn things on them. Still not to worry as its a white one you've order you can be content in the knowledge its two tone already

#7 ·
Lordharding wrote: Got no where woth the dealer and NCS keep on referring me back to the dealer
Maybe I need to write to someone in charge of Nismo in the uk to ask the question as we all want them as per the concept vehicle

Personally I'm happy without them, but I do understand those who do, and completely agree that they should be available by now

Think they look better on the white than on the black

#8 ·
hi muzzie,welcome to the forum,it's the friendliest i have ever been on and we all have great sense of humour.In answer to your question with regard to the decals it's like this i could go on for hours but the official line as it stands of to day is they are being"processed"what this means i don't no but it is going to take another 7-8 months before they are to be released.so instead of going around the world in eighty days i went around in twenty one via the tinternet.i have found supplier in the usa and i have ordered a set of the side decals to see if they are up to standard as you would not want any rubbish on a vehicle of that nature if they are not to my liking it may be a case of sit and waiting it out.

Gadget2013-03-12 23:35:00

#9 ·
ttDegs,you new i would pop up eventually (decals)i have remained calm today more bad news on paint 36 shades of white same emporium,i'm struggling on 50 shades of grey.

#10 ·
Gadget wrote: ttDegs,you new i would pop up eventually (decals)i have remained calm today more bad news on paint 36 shades of white same emporium,i'm struggling on 50 shades of grey.

I figured you might have some info to pass on

Hmmmmm. Black is the new grey I think!

#11 ·
Gadget, I am surprised you had to go to US for graphicsI am currently waiting on the graphics supplier I use to do my Juke which is having something similar to the Nismo put along the side. Not exactly as Nismo but hopefully will look good. Trouble is my graphics shop is about as speedy as Nissan.

#12 ·
hello deks,the company i have used is called acromann.com they make virtually any decal and they do a lot of oem stuff.the idea is to get a set then i will have the measurement then i can get them made in the uk.i have someone locally who may be able to pull it off.the problem i see is the offset blocks so these either have to be printed and a clear film put over the top or the blocking has to be diecut lined up and then clear filmed and being over 6 feet long it could turn in to a right epic. although ordered from America they are coming from Hong Kong, they might slip under the radar or customs charges may kick in anything over £15 is chargable.

#13 ·
I see, what you expalain is exactly what the graphics man said to me about making them mulit colourand having to put a clear film over them, or have them digitally printed but that isnt as durable as vinyl so we are working on somthing as a one off for me trouble is as its time consuming and not very profitable for the shop it takes a lot longer to get it sorted

#14 ·
This is probably where nissan was,they were gauging whether there was any demand for this product and it may of caught them out.they did not realise this and have gone we had better sort this out so they have the long process of materials,supplier and are they going to trademark them etc. the small graphics shop need jobs that are quick or vehicle livery that sort of thing to survive. what we want is time consuming and finiky and would turn it down as not worth the effort. but nissan have the design they have a supplier otherwise they would not be out there so does it boil down to the materials and the longevity plus construction of the decal is that the issue?.

#15 ·
get me a picture of the graphics for the Nismo and i can get them made up for you i am sure. opbviously i would have to show them to my man first and ask him but i am confident he could do it and a lot cheaper than buying from the USA

#16 ·
hello oldbloke,how we doing,i could scream over these graphics especially at nissan uk.It going to cause the dealers a load of grief,as every customer that orders a nismo is going where's the graphics?and we no the answer there is none at present and i have taken it up with the dealer principle and told him my feelings.this is why i ordered a set from the usa to see the quality and see if this was an alternative if not i have the measurements at least .then try and source them in the uk i have someone in mind he does complete car wraps.the main problem is the construction it's the offset blocks these have to be diecut so some bits need taking out and some need adding so it's time consuming and pricing could be ott unless you can mass produce them and they are about 6feet long so will see when they come

#17 ·
Thanks for the quick response; it's good to see there are people on the case.

I'm Waiting to find out what deal the Nissan garage is going to offer especially with it being the end of quarter 1 . I was using the decals as a bargaining chip, but look like I'll have to sort them out after the Nismo arrives.

Keep me in the loop.

#18 ·
sorry muzzie,they are just not available at the moment we shall put the flags out when they are available trust me there will be a major announcement don't worry we will keep you in the loop.

#19 ·
I emailed the Juke product team this morning to question the availabilty of the Nismo decals and this is the email I got back

Normal

false
false
false

EN-GB
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

"We
understand and apologise for the frustration caused. The stickers on the press
cars were in effect prototypes and the process of bringing them to market has
been more troublesome than originally expected. We currently anticipate they
will be available for us to supply to customers in the latter half of the year
although we don't currently have a firm availability date. "

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

#21 ·
thanks deks,this is what we suspected it's the process that is/has been causing the problem,least we now no where we are at with them now.looks as if we will have to be a little more a patient,

#24 ·
I have been speaking with my local Nissan dealership over the last few days regarding parts list/upgrades etc for the Nismo.The stickers/graphic pack is likely to be available around October time.As yet though, there is no specific upgrade list for the Nismo Juke.However, there is already a suede/red stitch armrest available from various dealerships to match the Nismo interior, so it seems things will gradually emerge.

#25 ·
--DaRk-AnGeL-- wrote:As yet though, there is no specific upgrade list for the Nismo Juke.
...and thats more than a little bit rubbish.The impression the dealers are giving is the Nismo is a take it as it is or leave it model!"Options? You don't need any." seems to be their sales pitch! Just as well it's such an awesome car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.