Nissan Juke Forum banner

Front Number Plate

9K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  acrorat 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

Iv wanted a square number plate for my Nismo for a while looking for a front bracket and have come up empty handed. Iv bought one from the states (151075385838 ) and its way to small, has any one come across square reg plate holder for Juke???

Thanks for the help in advance

#10 ·
Point is, the plate holder he has bought from the states is a different size (6"x11") and not square.He doesn't say that he has got a square plate, just that he wants one.So if he gets a square(ish) plate made in the UK, then he has a chance of finding a holder, also in the UK, that will suit.Holders for, for example, Ivor Williams Trailers, might suit, and can be found on eBay.

#11 ·
Don't Landrovers and Disco's have square rear plates? I'm sure you'd get holders for them.

#12 ·
Did a quick Google and found eBay item number:111100902453
Seem to be plenty to choose from

#14 ·
Going to be a bit of a "marmite " look but each to their own.........
Ifor Williams also sell them

#18 ·
Thanks everyone, just starting to read all comments (lots of them). Got lots to look at by the looks of things 😁

I have got some bad news in all of this tho, started the Juke up this morning not a problem then went into drive mode and screetch some noise from what I thought was the gear box!!!!! After reading the comments of CVT failures last night thought you must be dam unlucky for this to be happening. I went straight into panic mode stopped the car screetch stopped moved again and it started again, I probably done this for 100 yrds and then all went quiete???? I took it easy but was very worried the entire journey to the local mechanic to get the car lowered this morning. Told him what happened and he agreed get it booked in at Nissan before warranty runs out and before I invalidate it with lowering the car. Gutted is a word iv uses a lot today but car has been fine since and done at least 100 miles today stopping and starting.

So I'm booked in at Nissan for Wednesday to get fuel sensor changed and gear box looked at, any suggestions before I give the car to them????

Thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.