Nissan Juke Forum banner

Injen Intakes

15K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  Adventure Boy 
#1 ·
Anyone on here installed an Injen Short or long intake in the uk?Looking for some pics and reviews on it before i buy one.

#2 ·
the Injen is ok,but if you decide to add a strut brace there is no way it will fit.If you were to fit an HKS Sucton Re-loaded CAI there is no problem.just a heads up

#5 ·
midnightjuke wrote:Gadget wrote:the Injen is ok,but if you decide to add a strut brace there is no way it will fit.If you were to fit an HKS Sucton Re-loaded CAI there is no problem.just a heads up
You sure about that? on the Stillen website it still has ,this still will not fit with the long pipe injen intake.

#6 ·
midnightjuke wrote:On another note. Do you have those HKS green panel filters in stock?
Hi midnightjuke i always have these in stock so there is minimum delay in sending them out.

#15 ·
Hi Adventure Boy,
The price of the HKS panel filter is £28.20 + £2.70 first class postage.
I supply the HKS SQ4 dump valve can be used in recirculating mode or vented to atmosphere.click on the banner above for further details.

#25 ·
Allen,
Click on the juke and nismo banner which is scrolling across the top of the screen this will take you to the website.Go to HKS section where you will see all the HKS products.click on panel filter add to basket which will take you to checkout and a choice of delivery options Paypal payment job done then it will be dispatched as soon as payment is received except weekends when it will be dispatched on the Monday .

#26 ·
Just fitted a Injen long CAIS to the Nismo love the sound not sure where the extra BHP is though Now running without Back box as well, had a pipe made to remove it with original flange and 5" outlet looks better sounds superb with the Injen and Dump valve !! and the STD Back box can be bolted back on if needed Also lowered by 35mm which also looks awesome Dean from Pipecraft in Basildon Essex did the exhaust mod, good guy and knows his onions Sorry cant post pictures unfortunately !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.