Nissan Juke Forum banner

stop/start inop. due to faulty battery. nissan requested a dealer diagnosis to confirm my diagnosis of faulty battery. d

5K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  norman taylor 
#1 ·
contacted nissan customer service dept. to ask for sympathetic claim to be considered regarding stop/start inop. due to faulty battery. vehicle is 4 months out of warranty and has covered 15,300 miles only. nissan said that a dealership diagnostic must be carried out to confirm my diagnosis although I am a certified motor veh, technician with MIMI/ CAE Qaulifications. dealers charge £140_00 + vat for this service. and will charge for reset of system. If my diagnosis is confirmed they (Nissan) will consider a sympathic claim for replacing battery. But if claim is is rejected, and battery has to be replaced the total charges will in excess of £500_00 .Surely this is not the way to keep customers returning to the nissan family for your next vehicle.?????++

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.