Climate control

Got a problem, look here to see if its known or let others know of the issue
Mazdaman

Climate control

Post by Mazdaman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:24 am

Besides a feeble air conditioning that isn't really cool I have now noticed that selecting the climate button makes no changes at all it just stays in Normal mode. Am I missing something here or doesn't this button actually give any options.

Juke Acenta Premium 1.5 DCI
Thanks
Steve

MIKE45

Re: Climate control

Post by MIKE45 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:39 am

Hi.
Just a thought are you using the button to change the air to circulate inside and not coming from the outside as this make a difference ? .
Mike.

wrinkly47

Post by wrinkly47 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:49 am

Hope this is not a stupid question but are we talking about the dynamic control system(with the three buttons to select eco , standard and sport to the left of the screen and info buttons to the right)
Selecting climate mode from drive mode changes all the buttons to select different climate functions.
Whatever, the lowest setting is only 16C and this summer that would be warming the air as often as cooling it.

MIKE45

Post by MIKE45 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:49 am

Hi.
This would be the buttons at the bottom centre showing pictures of cars with arrows for air coming through the vents from outside and another showing internal circulation which you should use when using AC .
Mike.

Mazdaman

Post by Mazdaman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:41 pm

This is about the climate button to the left of the D Mode button. No matter what setting I have the air intake on the climate button does nothing. Do I have to change something in D Mode 1st?
Thanks
Steve

MIKE45

Post by MIKE45 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:19 pm

Hi.
I have checked mine today. with the system set in normal and the circulation set for the inside, the temp set to LOW ( 16 ) turn on the AC ,turn up the fan and just give it time to begin. You need to keep the windows closed when using the AC. I must admit when my AC is running it really gets cold
I am sorry I can not help any more than that and hope you soon get it sorted.
Mike.

Return to “Faults and Fixes”