Nissan Juke Forum banner

rear light and side light not working

9K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Sid 
#1 ·
Hello.
I was informed the other day that one of my tail lights was out working (drivers side). So I bought a replacement and fitted that but the tail light still isn't working the brake light works on both the old and new lamp.

After looking at the three different fuse boxes I can't find one labeled tail light.

After much looking I noticed that my front side lights do not work either.

Can someone point me in the right direction or is it a trip to the stealers?

Gaz

#8 ·
Is the front side light same side working? if not fuse blown is most likely your problem which it may be anyway
the brake light working is irrelevant as thats a different circuit

have you changed the bulb to be sure it isn't that make sure you fit the correct type of bulb as well

#9 ·
Deks said:
Is the front side light same side working? if not fuse blown is most likely your problem which it may be anyway

have you changed the bulb to be sure it isn't that make sure you fit the correct type of bulb as well
Hi
Charged bulb
The brake part of same bulb working so its getting electric to bulb but just tail light of same bulb not working
I checked with nissan and said bulb is right but didnt know why this is happening
Strange one .
I check the fuse box under air box on Friday

#10 ·
munsterguy said:
Deks said:

Hi
Charged bulb
The brake part of same bulb working so its getting electric to bulb but just tail light of same bulb not working
I checked with nissan and said bulb is right but didnt know why this is happening
Strange one .
forgive me long time since owning a Juke but pretty sure theres a fuse box on end of dash board when you open door. However manual will tell you which fuse you need

#11 ·
Deks said:
munsterguy said:
Deks said:

Hi
Charged bulb
Strange one .
forgive me long time since owning a Juke but pretty sure theres a fuse box on end of dash board when you open door. However manual will tell you which fuse you need
Tried that fuse box and fuse box in glovebox. All fuses ok
There a fuse box underneath air box to right of battery.
I check that out .
The cable keep you from pulling out to comfortable to look.only can tilt at angle.
Think use tester to check fuses rather than pulling out fuses
If I can't solve then I have to take to nissan

#12 ·
Tried that fuse box and fuse box in glovebox. All fuses ok
There a fuse box underneath air box to right of battery.
I check that out .
The cable keep you from pulling out to comfortable to look.only can tilt at angle.
Think use tester to check fuses rather than pulling out fuses
If I can't solve then I have to take to nissan
Did you ever get this sorted? I have the same problem