Rattle - under dash ( solved )

Non-Technical Nissan Juke chat.
netseo

Post by netseo » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:15 pm

MAN I is a Happy juke owner.Solved Rattle under dash no more rattle just pure fun now, as a BMW driver for 10 years never had any other car i own ( company and hire cars driven almost all makes and models ) and from day one me and the wife ( Boss ) have really been impressed with spec for money (dc1 1.5 2012 premium pack ) BUT and a big But since buying the juke (5 or 6 days ago a rattle appeared under the dash Boss went mad at me - so i looked online went on some forums ( this is the best )and discovered i'm not alone, this put my mind at ease but the rattle / clicking was still reality and if your human there's only so much rattle you can take with out doubting your purchase ( Remember boss lady is watching me ) so did not want to bring it up or make it an issue.SO today i decided to investigate myself ( big boss gone to spend money shopping so i know i had a few days lol sry hours, and 15 mins in my novice mechanical knowledge ( and if honest speaking to a few jukers on here Dak the most help, its been solved no more rattle smooth as a baby's eye lash.Many thanks jukers, so Happy ooh its was A/C PIPES simple metal spacer in between or tie. If NEEDED I CAN TAKE PICS WHERE HOW AND WHY SO ITS plumb proof. any one can do it.in fact the only issue i had was im 6 foot 4 and have hands the size of shovels so very tight getting my hands in there, but i did.Many thanks Netseo one f**king happy juker black = beast

CR4ZYHORSE

Post by CR4ZYHORSE » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:31 pm

"I need your Clothes, your Boots and your Nissan Juke"

Deks

Post by Deks » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi netseo, so glad we managed to help you solve that issuemany of us have been around the Juke since 2010 so we know about most of the quirks and the remedies for them. some easier than others the best part about forum life apart from the banter is that although some dont see it there is a wealth of knowledge here and members willing to help where we can

netseo

Post by netseo » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:51 pm

netseo

Post by netseo » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:52 pm

netseo

Post by netseo » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:09 pm

deks you in herne bay, did not even notice that i'm only in medway go whistable all the time. used to go herne bay alot when younger but now most caravan parks have closed.and the arcade does not have same appeal as 1989 - do you have pics of your beast.RespectNetseo ohh by the way any one need help with internet web sites social signals or any thing related im a HTML, HACK WIT USELESS with cars but online im a GOD. (MY OPINION) I'm no microsoft. but i do websites more important m/b and citation building raising domain Authority and PR LEVELS to the max. if that helps at all in return.

Deks

Post by Deks » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Yes netseo I am indeed in Herne bay there are pics of my car in the force red gallery

Feel free to pop by if you are in the area. Always an open house for juke owners here

Jasonp380

Re: Rattle - under dash ( solved )

Post by Jasonp380 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:14 pm

Hi I know this is a really old thread but I have this problem and I can't fix it it's getting really annoying listening to it .. is there by any chance that you had the pics or if you know the pipes that you could show me please you can send it by email to me if you can please.

Www.jasonp380@hotmail.com

Thanks

Return to “Main Juke Discussion”