Nissan Juke Forum banner

Meet & BBQ

8K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Cofnchtr 
#1 ·
Hi,

Time for a meet I think. We can meet up before or at the venue and have a run in.

Alloygator-Scotland will hold a bbq with free food and soft drinks provided anyone with any special dietary requirements are welcome to bring their own food (gluten free etc) they will also be holding a show and shine competition with prizes. It will be JOG exclusive and there is no obligation to buy any products this is simply a fun free event to gain awareness of the company and products which depending on numbers and interest could be a regular occurrence.

If anyone is able to make it, let us know by posting in here or the Facebook site.

Further meet details will be posted as we know them.

The address is 10 Knightsridge East, Livingston. Look for SG Detailing on Google maps - it's at the same unit.

Updated: The meeting has been arranged for 26.08.17. some members are meeting at McDonalds in Grangemouth, just off the M9 around 3pm to leave at approx 3:30pm and head over to Livingston. The BBQ will last until approximately 8pm but there's no obligation to stay until then. Reminder: Anyone with special dietary requirements is asked to bring their own food.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

See less See more
#4 ·
Cofnchtr

Just had a text from my Oliver ....... :lol:

Ah, you missing me? ;)

M-J

[Hate what you've done with the place. Seems so dead on here? Use to be such a laugh ... once :? ]

#5 ·
Hi M-J,

Not on here as much - not even sure I'm still a moderator - yep went dead a while ago.

Hope you are well - he said you were. I bought goodies from him (IE from you!) but still not had them fitted...I bought the wine rack protector thingys. <-- official techie term!! ;)

Ciao,

Cofnchtr.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.