Nissan Juke auto green light flashing

Non-Technical Nissan Juke chat.
Caraibas

Nissan Juke auto green light flashing

Post by Caraibas » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Hi from Portugal,

I have a Nissan Juke, yesterday started flashing a green light on the odometer, Auto light precisely. This warning does not stop flashing, I have already contacted Nissan, but it is only available for verification within a few days, I do not know if I should ride the car in this state, can you help please?

waiting for your urgent help

Brian 1961

Re: Nissan Juke auto green light flashing

Post by Brian 1961 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:12 pm

If it is the auto stop/start light flashing it could be a battery fault
My 2015 had a new battery fitted under warranty with the same fault

Caraibas

Post by Caraibas » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:56 pm

Hi Brian many thanks for your kind help!
Yes, it is the auto stop/start light flashing, If that happened with yours, It really confort me think that is not a big issue, let us hope that I can apply for the warranty cause here in Portugal will be hard to. Could you please inform if your old battery was Renault/Nissan? Did they gave you the same battery? The reason of my question is that, after checking some Foruns, seems that those bateries have problems. I would be very gratefull with your information.

Thanks in advance !

Brian 1961

Post by Brian 1961 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:16 pm

According to my nissan dealer there was a batch of certain chassis numbers that had the faulty batteries fitted. Sorry didn't take any notice of the type of battery removed,never had any starting issues,while the light flashes the stop /start does not operate.
If you notice all new vehicles with stop/start have a lot larger battery fitted to give greater capacity. So yours may be at possibly 85%
Sorry I can't be any more help

Return to “Main Juke Discussion”