Service 65 Plate Juke

Non-Technical Nissan Juke chat.
Gibbsy09

Service 65 Plate Juke

Post by Gibbsy09 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:21 pm

Hi taking my Juke in for a service, but not to a Nissan dealer, other garage, it is a 65 Plate 1.5 diesel, I would like to know what exactly should be getting changed renewed, eg filters etc, it was due back in march but obviously couldn't with covid, just last couple of days very juddery when idling, so could be a spark plug.

So would like to know what it needs so hopefully I can pass it on to the garage, that I've never used before for this car anyway, or will the garage know exactly what it needs Thanks.

Colpat

Re: Service 65 Plate Juke

Post by Colpat » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:43 am

As it's a diesel it doesn't have spark plugs.
The service schedule is in the owners books that should be with the car telling you all the things that should be changed or checked on each service.

vexorg

Post by vexorg » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:55 am

Depends on major or minor service. Typical service would be oil and oil filter.

Depending on the schedule, you'll have air filter, pollen filter, fuel filter, collant change, and brake fluid change.

Rough running could be a few things, probably not a service item though

Gibbsy09

Post by Gibbsy09 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:12 pm

Hi full service has been done and fuel filter changed, but still not idling great, I know there's a difference cause I can feel the vibrations through the steering wheel, and gear knob, anybody any idea what could be the cause, Thanks.