Nissan Juke Forum banner

It Had to be done on a Nismo ?

15K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  abo1234 
#1 ·
Mk2 Rear Light on a NISMO ? this is probably a First.

Gadget2014-11-21 13:25:44

#2 ·
This is what it is going to look like on the new RS. ( minus the lower bumper lights )

Gadget2014-11-21 13:50:36

#6 ·
can only be classed as obscure. TIO/15 In Reversing light. T20 Indicator bulb in the indicators.after that I gave up. as they were a pig to fit plug and play yes right.after moving the inside front boot trim, removing the boot seal, and prying both side panels to get to the connectors that were clipped on to the side panels then the old lights could be removed.piece of cake then plugged new lights in then the moment of truth would they illuminate only after the T10s were replaced with my infamous replacements all checked out ok, a case of everything in reverse.one word of warning it is a two man job to stop the paint from getting scratched to death.

#8 ·
Gadget wrote:can only be classed as obscure. TIO/15 In Reversing light. T20 Indicator bulb in the indicators.after that I gave up. as they were a pig to fit plug and play yes right.after moving the inside front boot trim, removing the boot seal, and prying both side panels to get to the connectors that were clipped on to the side panels then the old lights could be removed.piece of cake then plugged new lights in then the moment of truth would they illuminate only after the T10s were replaced with my infamous replacements all checked out ok, a case of everything in reverse.one word of warning it is a two man job to stop the paint from getting scratched to death. A TWO what job ...... And 'where' you One of those 'two' .... eh? You old ......... ... you

#11 ·
I was scanning around ebay and came across two sets and the guy had them up for £250 a set or offer so offered him £180 and he accepted it so there they are.if i remember correctly nissan want £160 each plus the vat.but least they fit with no wiring problems just plug and play.

#14 ·
thecherry0121welcome to the forum, advice cost nothing, if i can help i will if i cannot some other member will. you can always email me through juke and nismo or meet at one of the local maccys in the area.but not the one by the newton road.

#17 ·
Hi Allan,the lights are plug and play the only problem is you have to take out the boot side panels to reach the connector,between the harness and the plug on the light cluster and it cannot be done another way as the connector is mounted on metal strip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.