Nissan Juke Forum banner

RS NISMO DECALS

8K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Gadget 
#1 ·
Today the first decals were supplied and fitted through juke and nismo which may be a first ? by kind permission of the owner here are some photo's also it received the gadget touch the interior lights were changed same dismal lamps in there,i just could not leave it like that.so a two part metallic 10 year vinyl was used as apposed to a three part metallic which would be used on White RS Nismo although a two part can be supplied if required.the Silver RS Nismo decal would consist of Dark Charcoal with Red in metallic 10 year vinyl also with a choice of RED metallic lettering or a plain white as on the American RS Nismo.it is now awaiting it's paint protector.
Gadget2015-01-03 01:15:55

#2 ·
RS Nismo this shows how deceptive reds can be just because of the flash from the camera and angle

Gadget2015-01-03 00:21:13

#5 ·
RS Nismo Decal the owner went for the normal Nismo seating as apposed to the RECARO'S
Gadget2015-01-03 00:14:51

#7 ·
RS Nismo all the sales people who came to look at it when it was done agreed that Nissan should have done something like this
Gadget2015-01-03 00:17:58

#13 ·
Hi LH,from what i have been told expect around the £13 -£14,000 mark for really low mileage vehicle,I'm not even considering mine it would probably in the £10s If i was in the market for a new car i would wait till June when the Honda Type R comes out what a beast 276BHP and 4 tailpipes to burble or wait till December when the Pulsar Nismo is pencilled in for release around 246 BHP.
Gadget2015-01-04 15:05:21

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.