Nissan Juke Forum banner

MONZA a New Carbon Fibre wrap on the BLOCK

9K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Gadget 
#1 ·
As you may be aware there there are numerous types,colours and grades of carbon fibre wrap.there is a new rare one that has just come out called "MONZA" and as of now there are only three vehicles dressed in this wrap two Nissan Gtr's and my Juke Nismo.At present it has to be supplied and fitted by the sole company who has this wrap which is RSV Graphics and Window Tinting of Dudley West Midlands.So i would like to share a few pictures of this rare wrap.
Gadget2015-09-29 01:02:49

#9 ·
As you can see it is something different to the norm,anyone going to Jap Finale can see it in the flesh so to speak.I will be on the teamtarmac stand come over and have a look at it.

#15 ·
The japshow finale was very good,met some of the juke owners from the group nice to put names to faces and look at each others vehicles.not with out one or two technical hitches which were overcome that's another story which will involve my ( Gadget of the year )the car has i think now has all it's graphics now and this is it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.