Passenger rides at the Donington Heritage Loop

The place to discuss everything else..
Paul_S

Post by Paul_S » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:24 pm

I went to the Nissan Friends and Family day at Donington Launch Pad yesterday. We were invited to show off the cars and do some passenger laps.Here is me being a hooligan around the Heritcage Loop:[TUBE]_QCXUYRLPzk[/TUBE]When I started I was trying to get the corners and speed right but at this point I was just going for it and letting the ABS and stability control get me round safely. No driving finesse whatsoever
Always in 'Sport' because life's too short

Deks

Post by Deks » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:36 pm

I saw this posted elsewhere, Not sure how its promoted but a shame Nissan didnt think to share itmight have made a nice day out for JOG.

Paul_S

Post by Paul_S » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:48 pm

I believe it was just an email out of the blue. nissansportz and GT-ROC were present on the day.It was held for the people who work at the Nissan parts warehouse I think. They are hoping to do it again next year so I will let you know if that happens.
Always in 'Sport' because life's too short

Alan Duckett

Re: Passenger rides at the Donington Heritage Loop

Post by Alan Duckett » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:39 am

I remember going down to Donington last year, for something similar with supercar hire , got to drive 3 different supercars as well as a a passenger ride. Incredible driving experience , and especially driving the GTR :D

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”