What do you do for a living

The place to discuss everything else..
BigJimmyBovine

Post by BigJimmyBovine » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:33 pm

I believe so, it's a military posting so a bit less info out there than if I applied for it as a job.

I've talked to my a new boss and he said everything from occupational therapy in workshops with physios, through to R&D, the manufacturing is mostly done by contractors but I got told they would get me down the workshops to have a go. I need to arrange a visit in the near future to have a look, I wouldn't normally bother after a posting but it's so different to my current job

johnc1

Post by johnc1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:07 pm

Re: waspmanYou couldn't pay me enough to do your job and if you could i would need a steel suit for it. When i was a kid me and my mates were down a valley under some trees and one of the lads knocked a nest from the tree ( bees or wasps ) and we all got stung to bits and spent a few days in hospital with bumps all over our body's off the stings. So now i run away from anything that stings like a kid lol ppl look at me funny as i am 43yrs old but i hate the bloody things.

actd

Post by actd » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:27 pm

In IT working for a chocolate company, hence my choice of registration plate.
2012 - Acenta Premium dCI - Gun metallic
2014 - Acenta Premium 1.2 DiG-T - Nightshade
2015 - Acenta Premium 1.6 DiG-T - Black
2017 - N-Connecta 1.6 DiG-T - Black

M-J

Post by M-J » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:33 pm

actd wrote:In IT working for a chocolate company, hence my choice of registration plate.What ... Foxtrot, Alpha, Tango, Golf, One, Tango? Ummmmmmmmm, Chocolate!!!
Ex - Gun Metal AWD Tekna 1.6 DIG-T M-CVT [now no more :D ]       

Range Rover Sport 3.0 HSE Dynamic SVO MkII

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”