Dishwasher repair

The place to discuss everything else..
thewaspman

Dishwasher repair

Post by thewaspman » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Idle chit chat.my dishwasher broke down a couple of weeks ago now, its only a year old. it has stopped heating the water, so i contacted the warranty company on the friday & they sent an engineer out on the Monday. great service I thought!the engineer diagnosed a faulty element, genious, i could have told him that, it took him 2 hours to work this out.did he have the part in his big transit van? NO, we don't carry spare parts! mmm surprising for a repair company.he will order the part, it will be 7 days. ok i can live without a dishwasher for 7 days.its been 2 weeks now, they phoned today and said they are expecting the part to arrive in 3 weeks.that will be 5 weeks waiting on a part!i can buy the part on the internet with next day delivery......why cant the repair company get it quicker???
thewaspman2016-04-05 21:13:18
Ink Blue 1.5dci Acenta 2014
Silver 1.5dci Acenta 2011

Cofnchtr

Dishwasher repair

Post by Cofnchtr » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi,Depends on their stock and supplier? Just need to get the other half to do them now! ;)Cheers,Cofnchtr.

M-J

Dishwasher repair

Post by M-J » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:42 pm

thewaspman .... Ah, diddums! Roll your sleeves up and go do the washing up yourself, you lazy ####. Cofnchtr ... [quote] ''Just need to get the other half to do them now!''[/quote]You angling for a slap?
Ex - Gun Metal AWD Tekna 1.6 DIG-T M-CVT [now no more :D ]       

Range Rover Sport 3.0 HSE Dynamic SVO MkII

Cofnchtr

Dishwasher repair

Post by Cofnchtr » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:57 pm

M-J wrote:You angling for a slap?
Would be the best offer this week!!Cheers,Cofnchtr.

thewaspman

Dishwasher repair

Post by thewaspman » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:49 am

I was up your neck of the woods last week Cofnchtr,had a look at the golden post box and had a wander around the cathedral, went to Doune castle too, I was going to recreate the car pictures you had taken at the castle, but my car was boggin!
Ink Blue 1.5dci Acenta 2014
Silver 1.5dci Acenta 2011

M-J

Dishwasher repair

Post by M-J » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:01 am

Cofnchtr wrote:M-J wrote:You angling for a slap?
Would be the best offer this week!!Cheers,Cofnchtr.Here you go ... ... now just go stand in front of a mirror (without cracking it ... tee-hee) and repeat on yourself? Sweet 'best offer' ... more like only offer ... lol M-J

Cofnchtr

Dishwasher repair

Post by Cofnchtr » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:31 pm

thewaspman wrote:I was up your neck of the woods last week Cofnchtr,had a look at the golden post box and had a wander around the cathedral, went to Doune castle too, I was going to recreate the car pictures you had taken at the castle, but my car was boggin!
Hi,Should have let me know, I could have met up with you.Cheers,Cofnchtr.

Cofnchtr

Dishwasher repair

Post by Cofnchtr » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:31 pm

M-J wrote:Here you go ... ... now just go stand in front of a mirror (without cracking it ... tee-hee) and repeat on yourself? Sweet 'best offer' ... more like only offer ... lol M-J
That's about right - you been talking to my better half? (Who does the dishes BTW)Cheers,Cofnchtr.

M-J

Dishwasher repair

Post by M-J » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:46 am

Cofnchtr wrote:That's about right - you been talking to my better half? (Who does the dishes BTW)Cheers,Cofnchtr.I'm guessing the only reason she's now doing them is because your past efforts have been so woefully inadequate ... eh? Perhaps a recurring ... (opp's better not go there had we? ) ..... Exit stage right M-J

Cofnchtr

Dishwasher repair

Post by Cofnchtr » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi,Only reason she does them is cos I do the cooking - the kids have left home so she does the dishes...Cheers,Cofnchtr.

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”