Nissan Juke Forum banner

thankyou

5K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  M-J 
#1 ·
Well thanks to the excellent advice and "how to's" on this forum I have now completed the following...

Stone guards fitted front and rear
Rear bumper protector fitted
Osram night breaker unlimited lamps fitted in Headlamps
5 smd led sidelight lamps fitted
Chrome indicator lamps fitted to get rid of egg yolk effect
Mesh grille fitted to wine rack

Many thanks to all

Best regards
Milton

#3 ·
The POWER OF THE FORUM ... is what it's all about Nice one milton. As Fee say's, post them photo's. ______________________________________________________________________Here's a side note ... was reading in one of the motoring magazines this week [Auto Excuse Weekly] they did a survey of how much UK Dealers [read Stealer's] charge to change a Headlight Bulb? The Nissan ones came back with a quote of around £74!!! FFS!

#4 ·
I'd love to have someone near me who could do all these fab things for me .. Despite all the how to's in the world, I still don't have the confidence to start doing anything.... I'm a wuss....

#5 ·
M-J wrote:Here's a side note ... was reading in one of the motoring magazines this week [Auto Excuse Weekly] they did a survey of how much UK Dealers [read Stealer's] charge to change a Headlight Bulb? The Nissan ones came back with a quote of around £74!!! FFS!
My dealer swapped both of mine for absolutely nothing!

#6 ·
acrorat wrote:My dealer swapped both of mine for absolutely nothing!Which is why, when you find a good one 'keep them'. The thing is ... finding a Good One? So Far & Few between ... a Good One?

#7 ·
Fee wrote:I'd love to have someone near me ....... .... I'm a wuss....Well, I'd help, you'd just have to take a Day Trip to the Seaside to visit me [all the way down to the Southern Seaside ] ... as for the last bit ..... Can't help you there .... you w###!

#9 ·
Bring it on ... bring it on. Plus I'll enlist you whilst your here ... how's your fitness? Fancy a bit of Hard Physical Exercise??? My Little Buddy

#10 ·
Thank you ladies

I haven't posted pictures because to be honest the mods I have done look exactly the same as the pictures posted by those who had already done them. There are only so many pictures of night breakers that a person can stand

Best regards
Milton

#14 ·
Don't worry milton, it soon passed ... never you mind It's just Fee, she cracks me up sometimes. The way she treats you all ... as her ''special little one's'' .... it just, oh' so cracks me up!I now live for these ''special'' moments. You just have to laugh ... I know I do [Thank you Fee ] Now don't be shy milton, just because your 'special' ... Fee will be expecting them pictures.

#18 ·
M-J wrote: The POWER OF THE FORUM ... is what it's all about Nice one milton. As Fee say's, post them photo's. ______________________________________________________________________Here's a side note ... was reading in one of the motoring magazines this week [Auto Excuse Weekly] they did a survey of how much UK Dealers [read Stealer's] charge to change a Headlight Bulb? The Nissan ones came back with a quote of around £74!!! FFS!
If they were talking facelift models, having done this myself, I can almost understand their charge - it will cover not only the labour, but also the blood-letting involved in getting the old bulb out!!

#19 ·
actd wrote:If they were talking facelift models, having done this myself, I can almost understand their charge - it will cover not only the labour, but also the blood-letting involved in getting the old bulb out!!IF it was a Legal Sport, I'd love to 'let the blood' of a particular Nissan Dealership!!! IF only, if only

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.