Nissan Juke Forum banner

I Surrender can't take no more

10K views 30 replies 9 participants last post by  divya 
#1 ·
Having being involved in many a discussion on the legal /non-legalities of HID kits and freaking washer jets.I have Surrendered and I'm going to remove them, i bet you are wondering what the hell is he going to replace them with now.You ought to no by now i always try to push the boundaries when it come to new technology.These bad boys are a replacement for night breakers and night breaker extreme made with Phillips LED Technology 300+ times Brighter than a Standard Halogen bulb and 60 times Brighter than a HID bulb Available in H1 H7 and good old H4 totally road legal and CE and FC approved.will put some pics up tomorrow.

#3 ·
They are made by a company called Lunex using Phillips LEDs 30w/60w @ 4000k-8000k by using different tubes.

#5 ·
Hi BigJimmyBovine,Sorry i have not got build thread but i think i took over the Nismo Gallery plus there are bits and bobs in the ICE section.LUNEX LED LIGHTING:- as promised some pictures of the bits in the box so to speakFront of the Box

#9 ·
A closer view.2x led bulbs, 2x miniature ballasts with H4 plug, 2x sets of different filters to alter the colour as well as the ones fitted to the bulbs.

Gadget2016-02-10 18:10:41

#12 ·
The Actual bulb to change the filters the gold cap unscrews then the filters cane changed
Gadget2016-02-10 18:31:58

#16 ·
These were £77.99 from a UK seller with a two year warranty,if you are prepared to wait you can get them for around £58-59 from overseas.
Gadget2016-02-10 18:49:23

#17 ·
Unfortunately there are only H1,H3,H4 and H7 on bay.According to the box they do them, you will probably need to contact one of the sellers for some information or contact Lunex.

#20 ·
Gadget ..... You NAUGHTY ... NAUGHTY ... BOY! You just had too, didn't you. Does this now mean I need to upgrade my lights too, so I can see where I'm going at night ...

#21 ·
Sorry M-J, You no me i always strive to bring new technology to the juke masses.as technology moves on it is always good to make use of it if you can.To be honest i got hissed off at the pro's and cons of hid kits so decided to get something legal without washer jets that are 60% brighter than the best manufacturers HID's and 300% brighter than a Halogen bulb and lasts 16 times better. hopefully they will be fitted by the weekend with another set of pics.Then we will see how they perform.

#22 ·
I like the idea of more illumination and legal - might well be interested to fit these myself, and the cost seems very reasonable.actd2016-02-11 05:35:36

#23 ·
I know Gadget ... it seems to burn a hole through your pockets faster than most ... eh? [your money] Found these for you .... There's a chap on Evilbay selling them, reportedly based in London ''UkLighting24''. Can be found here if anyone's interested ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321986503189?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D321986503189%26_rdc%3D1 £61.82? For now I'm sticking with my HID'eous set-up, should suffice till my new ride arrives later in the year [gave you a clue just before the New Year, Gadget Old Pal ... ]. Anyway, can't wait for your next installment, with photos ... and anything to help keep the Armchair Legal experts at bay is a bonus to boot! Catch you soon,M-J

#25 ·
First off 'SHE' has some dirty great SPANNERS ... so you've been warned [best keep looking over your shoulder ... I might be behind you one day ] Next 'SHE' has a name or didn't your mother drag you up 'proper like' And lastly .... nope, I'm sticking with my HID's .... thank you very much. Would not be without them. Makes me laugh (now) each time I see a fellow Juke at night with their standard Yellow Headlights on! God how they can drive with the original Candle Power Bulbs is beyond me . ........ rattle ... rattle.