Nissan Juke Forum banner

Any Meets in the pipeline for 2015?

19K views 59 replies 14 participants last post by  theembles 
#1 ·
Hey all. I was just wondering if there were any club meets planned for this year?

#3 ·
unless there is someone who wants to become an events co-ordinator i don't think it will happen you have to keep a lot of people to happy, north to the south and that is a lot to cover.i have tried and someone else as tried as well to get a meet in the west mids and it was open to suggestions and no one came forward,there appears to be a lot of juke owners in the west mids but no one seems interested to meet.a bit frustrating

#4 ·
I tried to organise a meeting in the north at Lightwater valley to tag onto the national Subaru car show as an owners club but didn't get any confirmed numbers

We will maybe atempt a Spring /summer meets at the metro centre innewcastle and tag onto the big regular monthly Wednesday nights auto meets that start again I. The spring

#5 ·
I have in previous years tried to organise an annual meet the first one in 2011 was the best ever attendance. Others have also tried but the interest seems minimal.There will always be an issue with date and location no matter where or when it isIve always placed mine in the midlands to aid all members as the midlands is central to many.I will happily aid where i can to anyone wanting to arrange an event but as I am no longer a Juke Owner and now concentrating on building my business I don't have the time or inclination to organise.

#6 ·
Look forward to attending and meeting members at any meets in the Midlands & North , Maybe if we can get some Regional meets going ok small to start off with
but as interest builds then who knows ,If anyone fancy's getting a meet together in yorkshire area i would be more than willing to help ie leaflet printing/posting ect, Come on lets give it a go

#7 ·
There is a few meets at the heritage car museum in gaydon near Warwick. Central place also for a meet too.We either need a poll or just see how many register interest by adding name to a list.

#9 ·
RussTheJuke83 wrote:There is a few meets at the heritage car museum in gaydon near Warwick. Central place also for a meet too.We either need a poll or just see how many register interest by adding name to a list.
This is where we had our first meet in 2011Last year i tried to poll members as to date and location no definitive answer came from it

#10 ·
migman wrote: RussTheJuke83 wrote: There is a few meets at the heritage car museum in gaydon near Warwick. Central place also for a meet too.We either need a poll or just see how many register interest by adding name to a list. Migman + 1
Migman + 1RussTheJuke83 (Russ)

#11 ·
sorry for the delay been a bit busy with work and the little ones while the other half works. The heritage car museum sounds good and would be up for it depending on dates. Here's an idea for people closer to the south. I am planning on going to Goodwood Festival Of Speed this year if any of you likeminded people would like to join me. I went back in 2011 and it was the best experience ever if you are into all sorts of cars like me. As I said its just an idea as I already planed on going with a few friends but would be good putting a few faces to names.

#12 ·
Lukeplayer187 wrote:
sorry for the delay been a bit busy with work and the little ones while the other half works. The heritage car museum sounds good and would be up for it depending on dates. Here's an idea for people closer to the south. I am planning on going to Goodwood Festival Of Speed this year if any of you likeminded people would like to join me. I went back in 2011 and it was the best experience ever if you are into all sorts of cars like me. As I said its just an idea as I already planed on going with a few friends but would be good putting a few faces to names.
Hmmm.... interesting!!

#13 ·
Honestly Russ it is an amazin day if you've never been. So many famous people so many iconic rare cars. Last time I went I even got a lift upto the rally track after flagging someone down as it was too far too walk and it turns out it was Jimmy McRae the father of one of the best rally drivers of all time! albeit he was driving a rubbish hire car! It's so big there you need to spend the weekend but you can do a lot in a day!

#15 ·
RussTheJuke83 wrote:There is a few meets at the heritage car museum in gaydon near Warwick. Central place also for a meet too.We either need a poll or just see how many register interest by adding name to a list.Migman + 1Migman + 1RussTheJuke83 (Russ)gadget

#19 ·
I arrange and attend many meets in the midlands. Via a facebook group thst myself and a few friends created (shall not state who as dont want to upset anyone by promoting on here unless admin give me the nod to name it, would be great to get some jukes along)
Regular breakfast meets near himley hall westmidlandsRolling road days in bromsgrove/eveshamPublic rwyb days at santapodTrips down to ace cafe londonCurborough sprint days in lichfield.Large events like trax at silverstone.And aslong as it has an engine we dont care what car you have as all are welcome. As said would be great having some juke owners attending, be good for content on here also and spur other areas to hold events and meets

#21 ·
MartinR wrote:I arrange and attend many meets in the midlands. Via a facebook group thst myself and a few friends created (shall not state who as dont want to upset anyone by promoting on here unless admin give me the nod to name it, would be great to get some jukes along)
Regular breakfast meets near himley hall westmidlandsRolling road days in bromsgrove/eveshamPublic rwyb days at santapodTrips down to ace cafe londonCurborough sprint days in lichfield.Large events like trax at silverstone.And aslong as it has an engine we dont care what car you have as all are welcome. As said would be great having some juke owners attending, be good for content on here also and spur other areas to hold events and meets
I can't see the harm in mentioning a social gathering for petrol heads

#22 ·
Thankyou Deks i shall not plug anything on your forum other than the name below this once.The group is called RSUK on facebook.Please do join and have a look at the events that are on going we try and cover as much of the uk possible so things are on your doorstep. Any ideas on meets get them up on here would be cool to attend a juke meetI will also point peolpe towards here.ThanksPost some pictures of your jukes also please.

#23 ·
MartinR wrote: Thankyou Deks i shall not plug anything on your forum other than the name below this once.
The group is called RSUK on facebook.
Please do join and have a look at the events that are on going we try and cover as much of the uk possible so things are on your doorstep.
Any ideas on meets get them up on here would be cool to attend a juke meet
I will also point peolpe towards here.
Thanks
Post some pictures of your jukes also please.

nice one Martin I'll add you on Facebook. Ace cafe it's to far from me so I should be there plus I wouldn't mind a bit of Santa Pod.

#25 ·
lol. Typical tit right there. ;) ;)Glad you have not joined tbh. Its not full of kids us who run it are in our mid to late 30's and so are most on there each to their own.Youngsters everywhere today regardless of where you go. Nothing wrong with the french stuff. Im bailing as this has now reminded me why i left the forums. Thanks
MartinR2015-01-22 12:59:25

#26 ·
Martin don't bail on my account! I admit I did sound quite harsh in my comment so I apologise and I was talkin for me and not for anyone els on this forum. And as for being called a typical tit I've been called a lot worse but then I suppose you can't go typing what you really meant .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.