Nissan Juke sd card

info on how to: DIY mods repairs etc
maxal

Re: Nissan Juke sd card

Post by maxal » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi Hallyjim, I ordered a connect 2 sd card from thesatnavshop.com do you get an email to let you know it's on it's way and how long did yours take to arrive?

hallyjim

Post by hallyjim » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:08 pm

Apologies for my late response only just seen it!

IT took around 2 days to arrive, and yes i had a despatch email once it had been sent out - it came the day after the email

hope that helps!
maxal wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi Hallyjim, I ordered a connect 2 sd card from <a class="vglnk" href="http://thesatnavshop.com" rel="nofollow"><span>thesatnavshop</span><span>.</span><span>com</span></a> do you get an email to let you know it's on it's way and how long did yours take to arrive?

TheDukesJuke

Post by TheDukesJuke » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:27 am

Hi all. I have the same quandary at the moment. On the Nissan website that shows images of all the connect systems, I can't see one that matches EXACTLY what I have in my car. It's a '65 plate 1.2 tekna. The closest image to my car would suggest a connect 3. But the eject button for the cd is placed slightly differently. Could this just be because the images on the Nissan site are showing left hand drive ? I've taken a gamble and ordered for a connect 3. My connect has the sd card slot top right, but no flap. However, the buttons on my system match the connect 3 image with the camera button bottom left. I'm so confused. Hope what I receive works. Can these systems be bricked with an incorrect card inserted or does it just say "no..." ?

Thanks in advance for any help
Mike

acrorat

Post by acrorat » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:56 am

The trick is to take out the current card and note the part number. Then look for that part number but a higher issue (more recent).
Haptic Blue Tekna AWD 08/11/11

Return to “How to”